- reasoning conducted or assessed according to strict principles of validity；a particular system or codification of the principles of proof and inference
noun: logic, plural noun: logics
- 1. reasoning conducted or assessed according to strict principles of validity experience is a better guide to this than deductive logic the logic of the argument is faulty 同義詞
- ▪ a particular system or codification of the principles of proof and inference Aristotelian logic
- ▪ the systematic use of symbolic and mathematical techniques to determine the forms of valid deductive argument.
- ▪ the quality of being justifiable by reason there seemed to be a lack of logic in his remarks 同義詞
- ▪ the course of action suggested by or following as a necessary consequence of the logic of private competition was to replace small firms by larger firms 同義詞
- 2. a system or set of principles underlying the arrangements of elements in a computer or electronic device so as to perform a specified task.
- ▪ logical operations collectively.