- be absorbed in thought；say to oneself in a thoughtful manner
- an instance or period of reflection.
verb: muse, 3rd person present: muses, gerund or present participle: musing, past tense: mused, past participle: mused
noun: muse, plural noun: muses
- 1. be absorbed in thought he was musing on the problems he faced
- ▪ say to oneself in a thoughtful manner ‘I think I've seen him somewhere before,’ mused Rachel
- ▪ gaze thoughtfully at he sat on the edge of the bank, legs dangling, eyes musing on the water
- 1. an instance or period of reflection.