- 輕推; 拱；輕輕推動
- 1. 輕推; 拱
- 2. 輕輕推動
- 3. 接近
her father's nudging 90 她父親快90歲了
- 4. 哄勸
to nudge sb. to do sth. 哄某人做某事
- 1. 輕推
to give sb. a nudge 輕輕推某人一下
nudge nudge (wink wink) 眉來眼去
1. prod (someone) gently with one's elbow in order to attract attention
2. touch or push (something) gently or gradually
3. coax or gently encourage (someone) to do something
4. approach (an age, figure, or level) very closely
5. a light touch or push
- He nudged his friend to let him know it was time to leave. 他用肘輕推他的朋友告訴他該走了。
- The ship is nudging through the ice. 船在冰中推進。
- I gave him a nudge and he understood at once. 我用肘輕輕推了他一下，他馬上就明白了。
just nudge me round 令到我好煩 i am bi 我係雙性戀者 i am hot girls/guy 我係一個性感既女仔 唔明ask me!
... is an example of a construction in passive voice: The man was nudged by a passer-by. The above example contrasts with the one below, which...
...head is protected as he enters into the roll. A little nudge forward with his legs allows the roll to not lose too much speed...