- exceptionally good；clearly noticeable
- 1. exceptionally good the team's outstanding performance 同義詞 反義詞
- ▪ clearly noticeable works of outstanding banality
- 2. not yet paid, resolved, or dealt with much of the work is still outstanding Julian's outstanding debts 同義詞 反義詞
- (in England, Wales, and Northern Ireland) an area of countryside designated by a government ... Cannock Chase is a beautiful area of woodland and heath that's deservedly been designated an Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty.
- exceptionally good: the team's outstanding performance
Oxford American Dictionary