- another term for perk；a thing regarded as a special right or privilege enjoyed as a result of one's position
noun: perquisite, plural noun: perquisites
- 1. formal another term for perk
- ▪ formal a thing regarded as a special right or privilege enjoyed as a result of one's position the wife of a president has all the perquisites of stardom
- ▪ formal a thing that has served its primary use and is then given to a subordinate or employee as a customary right.
- a benefit which one enjoys or is entitled to on account of one's job or position: the perquisites of celebrity are intoxicating