- perhaps (used to indicate doubt or hesitancy)；used in polite requests
- 1. perhaps (used to indicate doubt or hesitancy) he found himself alone, possibly the only survivor 同義詞 perhaps, maybe, it may/could be, it is possible, it is conceivable, ... 更多
- ▪ used in polite requests could you possibly pour me another cup of tea? 同義詞 please, kindly, be so good as to, by any chance, if possible
- 2. in accordance with what is likely or achievable.
- ▪ used to emphasize that one feels that something is surprising, or bewildering what can you possibly mean? 同義詞 conceivably, under any circumstances, by any means, at all, in any way
- ▪ used to emphasize that someone has or will put all their effort into something be as noisy as you possibly can