- of great value; not to be wasted or treated carelessly；greatly loved or treasured by someone
- used as a term of address for a beloved person
- 1. of great value; not to be wasted or treated carelessly precious works of art my time's precious 同義詞
- ▪ greatly loved or treasured by someone look after my daughter—she's very precious to me 同義詞 反義詞
- ▪ informal used for emphasis, often in an ironic context you and your precious schedule—you've got to lighten up! a precious lot you know about dogs!
- 2. derogatory affectedly concerned with elegant or refined behaviour, language, or manners his exaggerated, precious manner 同義詞
- 1. used as a term of address for a beloved person don't be frightened, my precious