- the action or process of making ready or being made ready for use or consideration；something done to get ready for an event or undertaking
noun: preparation, plural noun: preparations
- 1. the action or process of making ready or being made ready for use or consideration the preparation of a draft contract the project is in preparation 同義詞
- ▪ something done to get ready for an event or undertaking she continued her preparations for the party 同義詞
- ▪ a substance that is specially made up and usually sold, especially a medicine or food. 同義詞
- ▪ a specimen that has been prepared for scientific or medical examination a microscope preparation
- ▪ (in conventional harmony) the sounding of the discordant note in a chord in the preceding chord where it is not discordant, lessening the effect of the discord.