同義詞1. exert force on (someone or something) in order to move them away from oneself
2. press (a part of a machine or other device)
3. move forward by using force to pass people or cause them to move aside
4. promote the use, sale, or acceptance of
5. an act of pushing someone or something in order to move them away from oneself
6. a military attack in force
反義詞「1. exert force on (someone or something) in order to move them away from oneself」的反義字：
知識+｜約有300項符合結果，以下是1 - 3項。
.... (vt) 2006-11-20 15:05:27 補充： I pushED the door and it opened. 或者 I pushed...說的是甚麼堅持, 你第一次作的修改不就是 I pushed the door and it opened 嗎? 不明你為何要後加上...
1. Can i do push up after i have my lunch or dinner? Of course not. You should only... so quickly. 3. what can i do to make myself more stronger? (except push up and sit up) The best way of making yourself ...
"If you say that someone is pushing up daisies, you mean that they are dead and have been buried...