- a long or arduous search for something；(in medieval romance) an expedition made by a knight to accomplish a prescribed task.
- search for something；search for; seek out
verb: quest, 3rd person present: quests, gerund or present participle: questing, past tense: quested, past participle: quested
noun: quest, plural noun: quests
- 1. a long or arduous search for something the quest for a reliable vaccine has intensified 同義詞 search, hunt, pursuit, pursuance of, investigation into
- ▪ (in medieval romance) an expedition made by a knight to accomplish a prescribed task. 同義詞 expedition, adventure, journey, voyage, trek, ... 更多
- 1. search for something he was a real scientist, questing after truth
- ▪ search for; seek out they quest wisdom