- a test of knowledge, especially as a competition between individuals or teams as a form of entertainment；an act of questioning someone
- ask (someone) questions；give (a student or class) an informal test or examination.
verb: quiz, 3rd person present: quizzes, gerund or present participle: quizzing, past tense: quizzed, past participle: quizzed
noun: quiz, plural noun: quizzes
- 1. a test of knowledge, especially as a competition between individuals or teams as a form of entertainment a sports quiz a pub quiz 同義詞
- ▪ an act of questioning someone the model is to face a police quiz over claims her dogs are intimidating ramblers 同義詞
- ▪ an informal written test or examination given to students.
- 1. ask (someone) questions four men have been quizzed about the murder
- ▪ give (a student or class) an informal test or examination.