- an act or instance of refurbishing a building；something that has been refurbished.
- refurbish (something).
verb: refurb, 3rd person present: refurbs, gerund or present participle: refurbing, past tense: refurbed, past participle: refurbed
noun: refurb, plural noun: refurbs
- 1. informal an act or instance of refurbishing a building the theater closes next year for its $10 million refurb
- ▪ informal something that has been refurbished.
- 1. refurbish (something).
- an act or instance of refurbishing a building: the theatre closes next year for its £100m refurb