- reacting quickly and positively；responding readily and with interest
- 1. reacting quickly and positively a flexible service that is responsive to changing social patterns
- ▪ responding readily and with interest our most enthusiastic and responsive students
- ▪ denoting or relating to a website whose page design changes automatically according to the size of the screen on which it is viewed a responsive site that would work on PCs and tablets equally well a mobile-friendly responsive layout
- 2. in response; answering I'm distracted by a nibble on my line: I jig it several times, but there is no responsive tug
- ▪ (of a section of liturgy) using responses.
- reacting quickly and positively: a flexible service that is responsive to changing social and economic patterns
Oxford American Dictionary