- an improvement in the condition or strength of something；an instance of something becoming popular, active, or important again
noun: revival, plural noun: revivals
- 1. an improvement in the condition or strength of something a revival in the fortunes of the party an economic revival 同義詞 反義詞
- ▪ an instance of something becoming popular, active, or important again cross-country skiing is enjoying a revival 同義詞 反義詞
- ▪ a new production of an old play or similar work.
- ▪ a reawakening of religious fervor, especially by means of a series of evangelistic meetings the revivals of the nineteenth century a wave of religious revival
- ▪ a restoration to bodily or mental vigor, to life or consciousness, or to sporting success the thunder and lightning affected his revival in the third round