- not genuine; counterfeit
- a fake diamond.；an illegal or dishonest scheme.
- achieve or acquire by underhand means
verb: schlenter, 3rd person present: schlenters, gerund or present participle: schlentering, past tense: schlentered, past participle: schlentered
noun: schlenter, plural noun: schlenters
- 1. not genuine; counterfeit boys learn to tell the difference between genuine and schlenter diamonds
- 1. a fake diamond.
- ▪ an illegal or dishonest scheme.
- ▪ a confidence trickster.
- 1. informal achieve or acquire by underhand means I can always manage to schlenter a car