- boast；move quickly and forcefully, especially when glancing off a surface
- a boaster.；boasting; boastfulness.
verb: skite, 3rd person present: skites, gerund or present participle: skiting, past tense: skited, past participle: skited
noun: skite, plural noun: skites
- 1. Australian, New Zealand boast she did it just so that she could skite about it
- 2. move quickly and forcefully, especially when glancing off a surface rain skited off her coat
- 1. Australian, New Zealand derogatory a boaster.
- ▪ boasting; boastfulness.
- 2. Scottish a period of heavy drinking he only drank brandy when he was on a skite