- walk in a leisurely way；achieve a sporting victory without effort
- a short leisurely walk；a victory or objective that is easily achieved.
verb: stroll, 3rd person present: strolls, gerund or present participle: strolling, past tense: strolled, past participle: strolled
noun: stroll, plural noun: strolls
- 1. walk in a leisurely way I strolled around the city
- 2. achieve a sporting victory without effort the horse strolled home by 12 lengths
- 1. a short leisurely walk we took a stroll in the garden
- 2. a victory or objective that is easily achieved.
- walk in a leisurely way: I strolled around the city
- a short leisurely walk: we took a stroll in the garden
Oxford American Dictionary