- 可觀的; 顯著的; 重要的；結實的
- 1. 可觀的; 顯著的; 重要的 substantial damages 巨額賠償金 a substantial majority 絕大多數
- 2. 結實的
- 3. 豐盛的
- 4. 基本上的 to be in substantial agreement (over sth.) 大體同意（某事物）
- 5. 真實的
1. of considerable importance, size, or worth
2. strongly built or made
3. important in material or social terms; wealthy
4. concerning the essentials of something
5. real and tangible rather than imaginary
「1. of considerable importance, size, or worth」的反義字
「2. strongly built or made」的反義字
「3. important in material or social terms; wealthy」的反義字
「4. real and tangible rather than imaginary」的反義字
...speak in front of classmates in English, whether they are substantial or not, I can't think of anything else but my own substantial ...
... on such military repression by the Myanmar army, but without any substantial acts. More surprisingly, US, a country which used to place...
...轉給他廠再進一步加工. 中國正式文件上的翻譯是 : inter-factory transfer for further substantial processing At present, 70% of the export prociessing enterprises...