- an idea or plan put forward for consideration.；the action of suggesting something
noun: suggestion, plural noun: suggestions
- 1. an idea or plan put forward for consideration. 同義詞
- ▪ the action of suggesting something at my suggestion, the museum held an exhibition of his work 同義詞
- ▪ something that implies or indicates a certain fact or situation there is no suggestion that he was involved in any wrongdoing 同義詞
- ▪ a slight trace or indication of something there was a suggestion of a smile on his lips 同義詞
- ▪ the action or process of calling up an idea or thought in someone's mind by associating it with other things the power of suggestion
- ▪ the influencing of a person to accept an idea, belief, or impulse uncritically, especially as a technique in hypnosis or other therapies.
- ▪ a belief or impulse induced by suggestion.