- completing or enhancing something
- a supplementary person or thing.；a question asked in parliament following the answer to a tabled one.
noun: supplementary, plural noun: supplementaries
- 1. completing or enhancing something the programme offers supplementary information about the news the development of databases supplementary to existing ones 同義詞
- 1. a supplementary person or thing.
- ▪ a question asked in parliament following the answer to a tabled one.
- completing or enhancing something: the center's work was to be seen as supplementary to orthodox treatment and not a substitute for it
- a supplementary person or thing.
Oxford American Dictionary