- 任期; 期限；到期
- 條款；付款; 付款條件
過去式：termed 過去分詞：termed 現在分詞：terming
- 1. 任期; 期限 the president's first term of or in office 總統的第一屆任期 to serve a long term of imprisonment term 長期服刑
- 2. 到期 his life had reached the end of its natural term 他已盡其天年 her pregnancy was approaching its term 她臨近產期
- 3. 學期 end-of-term examinations/reports 期末考試／成績報告 the Autumn or 秋季／春季／夏季學期
- 4. 術語 a technical/legal/scientific/general/generic term 技術／法律／科學／一般／通用術語 a term for sth. 代表某事物的詞
- 5. 項
- 6. 項; 個體變項
- 1. 條款 to dictate or stipulate or lay down terms 規定條件 by or under the terms of sth. 根據某物的條款
- 2. 付款; 付款條件 cash/credit terms 現付／信貸條件 terms of payment/sale 付款／銷售條件
- 3. 關係 to be on good/bad/friendly/intimate terms (with sb.) （同某人）關係好／不好／友好／親密 to be on the best of terms (with sb.) （與某人）關係極好
- 4. 說話方式 in loose/endearing terms 泛泛地／討人喜歡地說 in plain or simple terms 以簡明的語言
- 5. 用自己的方式 on one's own terms 根據自己的意願
- 1. 把…稱作 the offer was termed derisory 那個報價被稱為少得可憐 his behaviour was termed lamentable 他的行為被形容為令人惋惜
1. a word or phrase used to describe a thing or to express a concept, especially in a particular kind of language or branch of study
2. language used on a particular occasion; a way of expressing oneself
3. a fixed or limited period for which something, for example office, imprisonment, or investment, lasts or is intended to last
4. each of the periods in the year, alternating with holiday or vacation, during which instruction is given in a school, college, or university, or during which a law court holds sessions
5. conditions with regard to payment for something; stated charges
term的解釋: 【WORD】 [C] a word or expression...字或詞語 Countable 當只系指一個詞可以用terms嗎? term是Countable 所以一個詞應用單數的term... let or hindrance' is a legal term which means 'freely'. 'Multimedia...
Term 一般是指 school term，例如上學期和下學期等，term 與term 之間的休假叫 term break。 用法: Term break 是名詞。 例: I will have my term...
Translate these terms into English 使用範圍 = Usage 網上購票 = Online ...