- the action of bringing something or coming to an end；an induced abortion
noun: termination, plural noun: terminations
- 1. the action of bringing something or coming to an end the termination of a contract 同義詞 反義詞
- ▪ an induced abortion for many conditions, a large proportion of people say they would not consider a termination 同義詞
- ▪ North American an act of dismissing someone from employment workers were informed of the terminations on Wednesday
- ▪ North American an assassination, especially of an intelligence agent.
- 2. the final letter or letters or syllable of a word, especially when constituting an element in inflection or derivation.
- 3. archaic an ending or result of a specified kind a good result and a happy termination