- 1. 一大群
- 1. 在…處群集
to be thronged with sth. 擠滿了某物
- 1. 群集
crowds thronged to or towards the main square 人群向主廣場蜂擁而去
1. (of a crowd) fill or be present in (a place or area)
2. flock or be present in great numbers
- Mike dashed through the throng of people on the street. 麥克衝過街上的人群。
- The square was thronged with people. 廣場上擠滿了人。
- People thronged to watch the football match. 人們爭先恐後地去看那場足球賽。
bustling; thronged; populous; noisy; hustle and bustle; boisterous 2.lively; animated; cheerful; mirthful...
... this move has sparked a public outcry between smokers, throngs of non-smokers in the territory hail the policy. So, what exactly ...
...一盒香煙，一籃子蔬菜)。 an army of elephants(一群大象); a pack / throng of wolves(一群狼); a batch of dogs(一群狗); a brood of ...