- having a displeasingly thin, metallic sound；made of thin or poor-quality metal
- a can of beer；a small boat with an aluminium hull.
noun: tinny, plural noun: tinnies
- 1. having a displeasingly thin, metallic sound tinny music played in the background 同義詞 反義詞
- ▪ made of thin or poor-quality metal a tinny little car 同義詞 反義詞
- ▪ having an unpleasantly metallic taste canned artichokes taste somewhat tinny
- 2. Australian, New Zealand informal lucky I'm what you might call tinny
- 1. a can of beer let's crack open a tinny, mate
- 2. a small boat with an aluminium hull.
- 3. New Zealand informal a portion of cannabis wrapped in tin foil they could buy a tinny for about $20
- a house where cannabis is for sale: he'd ring round the local tinny house a half hour before the cops went in
- having a displeasingly thin, metallic sound: tinny music played in the background
Oxford American Dictionary