- existing in or as part of a tradition; long-established；produced, done, or used in accordance with tradition
- 1. existing in or as part of a tradition; long-established the traditional festivities of the Church year 同義詞 handed-down, folk, historical, unwritten, oral
- ▪ produced, done, or used in accordance with tradition a traditional fish soup
- ▪ habitually done, used, or found the traditional drinks in the clubhouse 同義詞 conventional, customary, established, long-established, accepted, ... 更多反義詞 novel, unconventional, modern
- ▪ (of a person or group) adhering to tradition, or to a particular tradition traditional Elgarians
- ▪ (of jazz) in the style of the early 20th century.
- an Aboriginal person who is a member of a local descent group having certain rights and ... assurances were given that the rights of local traditional owners would not be disregarded by mining developments
- existing in or as part of a tradition; long-established: the traditional festivities of the Church year