- waste material; refuse；cultural items, ideas, or objects of poor quality
- damage or destroy；kill (a file or process) or wipe (a disk)
verb: trash, 3rd person present: trashes, gerund or present participle: trashing, past tense: trashed, past participle: trashed
noun: trash, plural noun: cane trashes
- 1. North American waste material; refuse the subway entrance was blocked with trash 同義詞
- ▪ cultural items, ideas, or objects of poor quality if they read at all, they read trash 同義詞 反義詞
- 2. North American a person or people regarded as being of very low social standing clubs patronized by rock trash 同義詞
- 3. West Indian the leaves, tops, and crushed stems of sugar cane, used as fuel.
- 1. North American informal damage or destroy my apartment's been totally trashed 同義詞
- ▪ kill (a file or process) or wipe (a disk) she almost trashed the email window
- 2. North American informal criticize severely trade associations trashed the legislation as deficient 同義詞
- 3. strip (sugar canes) of their outer leaves to ripen them faster.