- waste material; refuse；cultural items, ideas, or objects of poor quality
- damage or destroy；kill (a file or process) or wipe (a disk)
verb: trash, 3rd person present: trashes, gerund or present participle: trashing, past tense: trashed, past participle: trashed
noun: trash, plural noun: cane trashes
- 1. North American waste material; refuse the subway entrance was blocked with trash 同義詞 waste, waste material, refuse, litter, garbage, ... 更多
- ▪ cultural items, ideas, or objects of poor quality if they read at all, they read trash 同義詞 nonsense, drivel, pap, gibberish, balderdash, ... 更多反義詞 logic, good sense
- 2. North American a person or people regarded as being of very low social standing clubs patronized by rock trash 同義詞 rabble, scum, vermin, dregs, good-for-nothings, ... 更多
- 3. West Indian the leaves, tops, and crushed stems of sugar cane, used as fuel.
- 1. North American informal damage or destroy my apartment's been totally trashed 同義詞 wreck, ruin, damage, destroy, deface, ... 更多
- ▪ kill (a file or process) or wipe (a disk) she almost trashed the email window
- 2. North American informal criticize severely trade associations trashed the legislation as deficient 同義詞 criticize, lambast, censure, attack, insult, ... 更多
- 3. strip (sugar canes) of their outer leaves to ripen them faster.