- a body established to settle certain types of dispute；a court of justice
noun: tribunal, plural noun: tribunals
- 1. British a body established to settle certain types of dispute an industrial tribunal ruled that he was unfairly dismissed 同義詞
- 2. a court of justice an international war crimes tribunal 同義詞
- ▪ a seat or bench for a judge or judges.
- a body established to settle disputes arising out of employment, such as complaints of unfair ... she took her case to an industrial tribunal
- a court established in Paris in October 1793 to try political opponents of the French ...
- a court of justice: an international war crimes tribunal
Oxford American Dictionary