- soldiers or armed forces；a group of soldiers, especially a cavalry unit commanded by a captain, or an airborne unit.
- (of a group of people) come or go together or in large numbers；(of a lone person) walk at a slow or steady pace
noun: troop, plural noun: troops
- 1. soldiers or armed forces UN peacekeeping troops troop withdrawals 同義詞 soldiers, armed forces, service men, men, service women, ... 更多
- 2. a group of soldiers, especially a cavalry unit commanded by a captain, or an airborne unit.
- ▪ a unit of 18 to 24 Girl Scouts or Boy Scouts organized under a troop leader.
- 3. a group of people or animals of a particular kind a troop of musicians 同義詞 group, party, band, gang, bevy, ... 更多