- remove a cover or covering from；discover (something previously secret or unknown)
verb: uncover, 3rd person present: uncovers, gerund or present participle: uncovering, past tense: uncovered, past participle: uncovered
- 1. remove a cover or covering from he uncovered the face of the dead man 同義詞 lay bare, bare, expose, expose to view, leave unprotected, ... 更多反義詞 cover, conceal, clothe
- ▪ discover (something previously secret or unknown) further evidence has been uncovered 同義詞 detect, discover, come across, stumble on/across, chance on, ... 更多反義詞 conceal, hide, cover up
- ▪ remove one's hat, especially as a mark of respect.
- remove a cover or covering from: he uncovered the face of the dead man