- not safe or robust; in poor condition；not healthy or well
- 1. not safe or robust; in poor condition the tower is structurally unsound 同義詞 反義詞
- ▪ not healthy or well Dorinda was mentally unsound 同義詞 反義詞
- 2. not based on sound or reliable evidence or reasoning this line of argument is unsound 同義詞 反義詞
- ▪ not acceptable activities deemed to be environmentally unsound
- ▪ (of a person) not holding acceptable views.
- not safe or robust; in poor condition: the tower is structurally unsound
Oxford American Dictionary