- (of premises) having no fixtures, furniture, or inhabitants; empty.；(of a position or office) not filled
- 1. (of premises) having no fixtures, furniture, or inhabitants; empty. 同義詞 反義詞
- ▪ (of a position or office) not filled the president resigned and the post was left vacant
- ▪ (of a person or their expression) having or showing no intelligence or interest a vacant stare 同義詞 反義詞
- the right of a purchaser to exclusive use of a property on completion of the sale, any previous ...
- a newspaper page or section containing advertisements for job vacancies
- lists of jobs offered (or sought), especially in a newspaper
- (of a place) not occupied; empty: 40 per cent of the offices are still vacant