- having or showing high moral standards；chaste (typically used of a woman).
- 1. having or showing high moral standards she considered herself very virtuous because she neither drank nor smoked 同義詞 righteous, good, moral, morally correct, ethical, ... 更多反義詞 bad, sinful
- ▪ chaste (typically used of a woman). 同義詞 virginal, virgin, chaste, maidenly, vestal, ... 更多反義詞 promiscuous, sinful
- a recurring cycle of events, the result of each one being to increase the beneficial effect of ... economic expansion would itself produce a virtuous circle of increased productivity, increased exports, and increased growth
- having or showing high moral standards: she considered herself very virtuous because she neither drank nor smoked
Oxford American Dictionary