- relating to the human voice；used in the production of speech sounds
- a part of a piece of music that is sung；a musical performance involving singing.
- 1. relating to the human voice non-linguistic vocal effects like laughs and sobs 同義詞
- ▪ used in the production of speech sounds the vocal apparatus
- 2. (of music) consisting of or incorporating singing a four-part vocal composition a vocal bassline
- 3. expressing opinions or feelings freely or loudly he was vocal in condemning the action 同義詞 反義詞
- 1. a part of a piece of music that is sung a clear guitar backing topped with haunting vocals I was singing along with the vocal
- ▪ a musical performance involving singing.