- IPA[ˌwel ˈroundəd]
- having a smooth, curved shape；(of a person) plump.
- 1. having a smooth, curved shape well-rounded quartz pebbles
- ▪ (of a person) plump.
- ▪ pleasingly varied or balanced a dry, robust, well-rounded wine
- ▪ (of a person) having a personality that is fully developed in all aspects.
- ▪ (of a phrase or sentence) carefully composed and balanced.
- ▪ (of an education) covering well the necessary areas of instruction.
- IPA[ˌwɛl ˈraʊndɪd]
- (of a person) plump or curvaceous: he was dancing with a well-rounded blonde