- 1. 鎮定
her admirable poise and assurance 她令人欽佩的沉著與自信
- 2. 儀態
the poise and grace of the dancers/models 舞蹈演員／模特兒的優雅姿態
- 1. 平穩握持
she poised the racket above her head 她把球拍握穩舉過頭頂
he poised himself on the diving board 他在跳板上擺好姿勢準備跳水
- 1. 懸停
with fingers poised over the keyboard 手指停在琴鍵上方
poised high in the air, the eagle was little more than a speck 老鷹盤旋在高空，看上去就一個小黑點
1. graceful and elegant bearing in a person
2. composure and dignity of manner
- The gymnast poised herself on the balance beam gracefully. 體操運動員優美地立在平衡木上。
- The diver poised on the edge of the high board. 跳水運動員在高臺邊上站穩。
- She had perfect poise and never seemed embarrassed. 她非常沉著，從不顯得窘迫。
It is poised to set a new record for Hong Kong... Olympics Games. It is poised to set a new record for Hong Kong in ...
beautifully poised是形態美好的。 string phrasing是絃樂的演譯。 homogeneous 是齊一的...
An actor should has poise, stage presence, the capability to affect audience, and the ability to follow direction. He...