- a collection of weapons and military equipment；a place where weapons and military equipment are stored or made.
noun: arsenal, plural noun: arsenals
- 1. a collection of weapons and military equipment Britain's nuclear arsenal 同義詞 weapons, weaponry, arms, armaments
- ▪ a place where weapons and military equipment are stored or made. 同義詞 armoury, arms depot, arms cache, ordnance depot, magazine, ... 更多
- ▪ an array of resources available for a certain purpose we have an arsenal of computers at our disposal 同義詞 array, battery, range, line-up, assortment, ... 更多
- a collection of weapons and military equipment stored by a country, person, or group: Britain's nuclear arsenal
Oxford American Dictionary