同義詞1. bring or gather together (a number of things)
2. come together and form a group
3. accumulate over a period of time
4. call for and take away; fetch
5. ask for and receive (charitable donations)
6. regain control of oneself, typically after a shock
- recover, regain one's composure, pull oneself together, take a hold of oneself, steady oneself, get a grip (on oneself), get one's act together, snap out of it
7. concentrate (one's thoughts)
反義詞「1. bring or gather together (a number of things)」的反義字：
「2. come together and form a group」的反義字：
「3. accumulate over a period of time」的反義字：
「4. call for and take away; fetch」的反義字：
「5. ask for and receive (charitable donations)」的反義字：
知識+｜約有521項符合結果，以下是1 - 3項。
...用到had to 根據以上講法, 所以 The carpets have to be collected in a van.=The carpets must be collected in a van. 而...
I would like to collect stamps because collecting stamps is one of good ...exchange stamps with our friends. By the way, the habit of collecting stamps will make us patient.
Collect into about Olympics?你意思是不是想收集 (collect) 有關奧運的資料 (info...