- take delight or pleasure in (an activity or occasion)；have a pleasant time
verb: enjoy, 3rd person present: enjoys, gerund or present participle: enjoying, past tense: enjoyed, past participle: enjoyed
- 1. take delight or pleasure in (an activity or occasion) I enjoy watching good films 同義詞 like, love, be fond of, be entertained by, be amused by, ... 更多反義詞 dislike, hate
- ▪ have a pleasant time I could never enjoy myself, knowing you were in your room alone
- ▪ North American informal used to urge someone to take pleasure in what is being offered or is about to happen Bake until the filling starts to bubble and the crust turns golden brown. Enjoy!
- 2. possess and benefit from the security forces enjoy legal immunity from prosecution 同義詞 benefit from, have the benefit of, reap the benefits of, have the advantage, have the use of, ... 更多反義詞 lack
- take delight or pleasure in (an activity or occasion): Joe enjoys reading Icelandic family sagas
Oxford American Dictionary