- 1. 保證金
- 2. 保證人 to go or stand surety for sb. 為某人做擔保人
- 3. 自信 to say sth. with surety 自信地說某事
1. a person who takes responsibility for another's performance of an undertaking, for example their appearing in court or paying a debt
2. money given to support an undertaking that someone will perform a duty, pay their debts, etc.; a guarantee
- 為某人作擔保 Are you willing to stand surety for your brother? 你願意為你兄弟作擔保嗎?
- 為某人作擔保 Are you willing to stand surety for your brother? 你願意為你兄弟作擔保嗎？
- 保證，擔保；擔保人；擔保物[U][C] He gave me a watch as surety. 他給我一塊表作為擔保。 stand surety for somebody 為某人擔保