- (of a material or article) allowing light to pass through so that objects behind can be distinctly seen；easy to perceive or detect
- 1. (of a material or article) allowing light to pass through so that objects behind can be distinctly seen transparent blue water 同義詞 see-through, clear, translucent, pellucid, crystal clear, ... 更多反義詞 opaque, cloudy, thick, coarse
- ▪ easy to perceive or detect the residents will see through any transparent attempt to buy their votes the meaning of the poem is by no means transparent 同義詞 obvious, explicit, unambiguous, unequivocal, clear, ... 更多反義詞 obscure, ambiguous
- ▪ having thoughts, feelings, or motives that are easily perceived you'd be no good at poker—you're too transparent
- ▪ (of an organization or its activities) open to public scrutiny if you had transparent government procurement, corruption would go away 同義詞 frank, open, candid, honest, direct, ... 更多反義詞 cunning, secretive
- ▪ transmitting heat or other electromagnetic rays without distortion.
- ▪ (of a process or interface) functioning without the user being aware of its presence.
- not able to be seen through; opaque: a work rendered in non-transparent acrylic
- partially or imperfectly transparent: the cuticles of mites and spiders are semi-transparent
- (of a material or article) allowing light to pass through so that objects behind can be ... transparent blue water fine transparent fabrics