同義詞1. firmly press (something soft or yielding), typically with one's fingers
2. extract (liquid or a soft substance) from something by compressing or twisting it firmly
3. manage to get into or through a narrow or restricted space
4. manage to force into or through a narrow or restricted space
5. obtain (something) from someone with difficulty
6. pressurize (someone) in order to obtain something from them
7. an act of squeezing something
8. a hug
9. a state of being forced into a small or restricted space
知識+｜約有58項符合結果，以下是1 - 3項。
squeeze out the toothpaste 擠出牙膏 squeeze the toothpaste out 在外壓牙膏
... and teeth over the spacer and breathe in slowly. As you do so, squeeze the top of the canister once. Keep inhaling even after you finish the squeeze...
hold, grasp, clasp,clutch, cling=榨 pull, push, press,squeeze,crush,stretch,strain=力 punch, albow, hit=打 take, bring, fetch,pick,=囉 clap, slap, split...